On 9/14/10, R. Alan Monroe <amon...@columbus.rr.com> wrote:
>> the win32 lib, but is there any way to simply "examine" a loaded dll
>> to see all of the functions and attributes it exposes for use? I would
>
> http://www.dependencywalker.com/
A great program, thanks! Best of all, for me anyway, it works well (so
far) with JAWS, my screen reader. It is increasingly rare to find
fully accessible programs nowadays, and I am glad that this one works.
Now I just have to figure out how to see the expected arguments of a
function, but I am sure that is in the manual somewhere...

Have a great day,
Alex (msg sent from GMail website)
mehg...@gmail.com; http://www.facebook.com/mehgcap