We're using the scribblers in our intro to Python programming class, and I'm
pretty happy with them so far. They're a little clunky in some ways, but
 they do have a ton of sensors, and it's relatively easy to get going with
them. For what they do, they're the cheapest option I've found.

Cheers,
Vern

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 12:19 AM, Nick <nbla...@student.gsu.edu> wrote:

> http://www.georgiarobotics.com/roboteducation/robot-kit.html
>
> you can check the robot out at this link.  is this a good buy you guys
> think, or is there a better python compatible robot out there?  I just want
> something to keep me interested in programming and that gives me ideas of
> programs to write.  The benefit of the scribbler is also that free book
> online learning with robotics...  It has all kinds of sample code for
> programs for the scribbler.

This time for sure!
   -Bullwinkle J. Moose