Hello,

I found this answer to a problem for me :

print ''.join([zf.getinfo('%s.txt' % p).comment for p in zpp])

So I thought that this would be the same :

for p in zpp:
       test = zf.getinfo(p).comment
       print ''.join(test)

But it seems not to work

Can anyone explain why not ?

Probably. Please refer to my earlier comments regarding program walkthroughs.

AGAIN AS WE HAVE SAID "seems not to work" is much less helpful. Tell us the expected output and the result you got.

This will be my LAST attempt to help you unless you do your homework and post useful information. Else I will disappear from your life. But maybe you will appreciate that?

(It took me less than a minute to spot the problem. You too can gain that skill, but it will take work.)

--
Bob Gailer
919-636-4239