Happy holidays everyone!

My current question relates to a broader python programming question I
have and so I thought it was worth posting here.  I'm trying to read a
single MAGE-TAB file (http://www.mged.org/mage-tab/) and acquire
metadata.

I just downloaded WinRAR to open zip files, but when trying to open
the .jar file for my converter, I get the following message:

"Java Virtual Machine Launcher:

Failed to load Main-Class manifest attribute from
C:\Users\Ben\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DI01.718\isatools_deps.jar"

If anyone could help me better understand how to fix this, what is
happening and/or point me in the right direction, I would be very much
obliged.

Thank you very much!

Ben