"Victor Binns" <vic_p...@hotmail.com> wrote
I have been trying to add some of the extras with python
such as pywin32 and others.
when i click on setup.py it does not work. I need help on the problem.

"It does not work" is pretty vague, can you give more specifics?
How are you running it? What error messages do you get?
What is the end state - is anything installed and if so where?

Also, is there a reason you are using setup.py for pywin32?
That is normally installed as a binary installer. See here:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pywin32/files/pywin32/Build%20214/

There is an exe file for most Python versions...

Although I just noticed that a zip file including the source seems
to be the default option if you just hit the big geen button...

HTH,

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site