On 02/24/2011 11:55 AM, Walter Prins wrote:
On 24 February 2011 16:22, Dave Angel<da...@ieee.org>  wrote:

(Is there a reason you double-spaced all that code?  It makes it very hard
to read, and quite difficult to quote, since I had to delete every other
line.)

For what it's worth the code came out perfectly fine on my email reader
(GMail). (No double spacing, courier formatted, all in all pretty easy to
read. What email client are you using?)

Walter

I use Thunderbird 3.1.7 on Linux 10.04. In text mode, naturally, but I get the same result in html mode.

The prose was properly spaced, and everyone else's messagesare properly spaced. But the code in that particular message was double-spaced.

DaveA