Thank you for your help

Sent from my BlackBerry® on the MetroPCS Network

-----Original Message-----
From: Louis LEICHTNAM <louis.leicht...@sgcib.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:48:04
To: <l.leicht...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Fw: [Tutor] Parsing data from a csv file [NC]

Hello the loops are a bit different, and I definitely don't know if it's
correct but I want to be able to put each part of the cvs into my future
html code.

the cvs file is this one:

and can be found there
http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~joshua/teaching/cs3101/simpsons_diet.csv

l.leicht...@gmail.com
03/24/2011 09:42 AM
Please respond to
l.leicht...@gmail.com

Louis LEICHTNAM/us/socgen@socgen
cc

Subject
Fw: [Tutor] Parsing data from a csv file

On Thu, Mar 24, 2011 at 8:34 AM, louis leichtnam <l.leicht...@gmail.com>