Hi,

A couple of my students need to be able to play sounds, controlling start &
stop, play sound from files and if possible generate sinus wave sounds.

I looked around and found several packages but they all seem to have some kind
platform restrictions. Does anyone have recommendations for what packages to
use? I would prefer some cross-platform package for at least Windows and Mac
but unix/linux would be a plus.

I assume that winsound is the recommended package for Windows only (I'm a Mac
person so I don't really know myself)

- jem