On 22-Apr-11 16:03, Brad Desautels wrote:
Hi Steve, I am getting my error on main() I think it is possibly be an
indentation error

It should be easy to check. Make sure "def main():" is all the way to the left, and all the lines under it are the same level as each other

but usually indentation errors say that they are indentation errors.

Look carefully at your parentheses. Does every ( have a matching )?

--
Steve Willoughby / st...@alchemy.com
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."