"pwnedomina" <pwnedom...@gmail.com> wrote

Can you write code to print a table of any kind?
For example can you print out a multiplication table,
say the 3 times table, like this:

1 x 3 = 3
2 x 3 = 6
Show us your code. That will give us an idea of where your
understanding and skill level lies.

PS. There is code in my tutorial for printing multiplication

i have no code to show this is why im asking for samples in order to do this..

We are here to help you learn to program not to write
programs for you. You can only learn to program by
writing code. So, as I suggested, try writing code to
print out the 3 times table. Post it here and we can
discuss how to go forward.

--
Alan Gauld
Author of the Learn to Program web site