I am working on the card game of war challenge where each player is given a
single card and the highest value wins. I keep getting a Type Error since
for the moment since the values of the cards cannot be compared due to their
types. I am thinking of creating a Card_Value class that will give each rank
and suit a certain value. If there is also a more elegant way of handling
some of the code in the main section that will be welcome.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p31961149/war.py war.py