On 07/12/2011 12:56 AM, Edgar Almonte wrote:
thanks emile i understand exactly what you explain me but i was unable
to accomplish it ( too noob in python ) but i solved the problem with
this code
http://pastebin.com/4A6Jz4wZ

(When you post on this list, your comments should follow the pieces you're responding to. That's a long-standing convention.)

As I explained earlier, your nested loops won't work correctly, as you fail to re-open the orig1 file. Since you still seem to think it'll work, I'll just hope this assignment is for fun, and not for anything that matters.

In particular, the first line will be compared to all the others. But if the third line should have matched the seventh, it won't get written out.
--

DaveA