Susana Iraiis Delgado Rodriguez wrote:
Hi!
I just want to look the pathfile like this: C:\Python26 instead of
C:/\Python26, I feel the loop repeats its walking with this pathfile
structure. About the indention for the code, I tried my best to make it
clear ande neat. But the mi e-mail editor it's mixing-up spaces.
Here's again:

Susana, you are showing too much code that is unrelated to your problem. Your problem is that your code gives the wrong result for the file name: you want C:\Python26 but get C:/\Python26.

You should isolate the part of your code that produces the path names. We don't need the part that creates buttons, or writes CSV files, or prints messages to the user. As it stands now, I can't even tell which part of the code generates "C:/\Python26", let alone how to fix it.

You should have a small function, no more than ten or twenty lines, that handles the path names, and nothing else.

--
Steven