On 10/07/2011 06:06 AM, Alan Gauld wrote:
On 07/10/11 09:08, lina wrote:
<snip>
     summary=[]
     for a,b in zip(results['E'],results['B']):
         summary.append(a+b)

I don't know why this gives a key error on 'E' (which basically means that there is no key 'E') since the code above should guarantee that it exists. Odd. I'm also not sure why the error occurs after it prints summary. Are you sure the output is in the sequence you showed in your message?

One simple explanation: it continued on to the next file, which has neither "E" nor "B" in it.

--

DaveA