Oh.  Sorry.  It's 500 lines, so I'll just post an example.  Windows Vista
and Python 3, just because I forgot.

class K:

def __init__(self): doThis()

def doThis(self): print("Hi.")

k = K()

>From what I understand by your help, the code

class K:

def __init__(self): self.doThis()

def doThis(self): print("Hi.")

k = K()

should work.  Thank you for coping with my lack of code to work with.