Hi. My friend gave me a good wake up exercise which I do not want you to solve
for me: find all strings which can be converted to alpha with at most two
operations, where alpha is some string constant, and a substring of at least
length three of alpha must be in the answers.
So, my question is: is there a library or .txt dictionary ( not the data type,
rather the merriam webster kind ) I can use to test my script on? I'd imagine
this library/dictionary to contain thousands of words. Not random words.
Thanks for reading,
Alexander