On 11/11/11 02:39, Jerry Zhang wrote:

Composition implementation: you may need to do 5 job with C++, but only
2 job with python, the other 3 job is done by python implicitly.
association implementation: You need 3 job with C++, but 1 with python.
it seems python's object's lifecycle handling has reached this level,
all you should do is just "associating and de-association".

I have no idea what you mean by that.
What kind of "job" are you talking about?

Code_Zero. 1 job(by you) + 4(by python) does NOT work.
Code_one. 2 job(by you) + 3(by python) works. That is the best one.
Code_two. 3 job( by you) + 2 (by python) works too,
Code_three. 4 job(by you) + 1(by python) works too.

Since i am not familiar with python yet, my code most likely would gets
into Code_two or Code_three(Code_Zero is also possible for new guys like
me), though they also work, they are bad code.

Again, I don't understand your references to Code_one, Code_two etc?

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site