On 12/11/11 17:54, Bikash Sahoo wrote:

Can you please refer some threads for linux troubleshooting queries ??

Not so much a thread but the Ubuntu web forum is a good starting place and there are tons of Linux news groups. Try a search on Google groups as your starting point.

Also the Linux Documentation Project  www.ldp.org has loads of how-to docs.

I've been using Linux on and off since 1993 but only made the total switch to it this July. So far I'm loving it except for the lack of a decent Video editor and Visio clone. Fortunately Serif Movieplus and SmartDraw 6 work under Wine so I'm a happy bunny :-)

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site