Here is the code I have written.

# Create main function.
def main():
    a = input('Please Enter a Number: ') # Ask user for input.
    number = int(a)
    x = 1
    sum_of = 0
    while number > x:
        if number % x == 0:
            sum_of = sum_of + x
        x += 1
    if sum_of == number:
       print(number,'is a Perfect Number')
    elif sum_of < number:
       print(number,'is a Non-perfect Number')

main()

Here is the problem I am having. The program works perfect but I need to
add the following:

# a) write a function, getDivisors(), that returns a list of all
# of the positive divisors of a given number. for example -
# result = getDivisors(24)
# print(result)
# would yield: "[ 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12]"
# b) write a program that uses your function to determine which
# numbers between 1 and 10,000 are perfect. (answer: 6, 28, 496
# and 8128 are perfect!)

I know that mystring needs to be added. I need help
Thank you in advance