You are using an 'elif' for your 'coin_rolls == 1:'.  The 'elif' keyword
means that if the last 'if' statement (and any 'elif's behind it) was *not*
true, only then will it be executed.  Your code could be written as 'if
rolls is NOT less than or equal to 100, only then check to see if it is 1
or 2'.  Replace your first 'elif' with 'if', and it should work.