I'm taking the O'Reilly Python 2 course on-line, and enjoying it. Well, when Eclipse works, anyway. I'm still getting the hang of that.

While my coding over the years has been small snippits in shell, PHP, and a little C, python, and perl, I've never made the transition from dozens of lines to hundreds or thousands. I'd like to start working on that transition but the projects I know about are much larger than my brain can handle and there are a lot of other corollary tools and practices to learn.

How does one go from small to medium, to large, as a coder? Large projects, that is. I've gotten the "large as in too much pizza" thing down. ;)

Leam