Jeff Peery wrote:
Hello, I am writing a python script to install a program onto a customer
computer from a USB drive. To prevent piracy, I want to know if the user
has copied my install program to another USB drive. Do USB drives have some
unique volume info or another feature that I might query to detect if the
program is still operating on the original USB drive?

I'm sorry, this is a mailing list about learning the Python programming language, not about the minutia of technical details about USB drives. Have you tried googling for "USB drive unique identifier"?

https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=usb%20drive%20unique%20identifier

--
Steven