Dear Joel: Hi!  Thanks for helping.  I typed cmd, and got the same black box,
this time labeled C:\windows\system32\cmd.exe instead of "Command Prompt".
When I type python myprogram.py, this is what appears on the screen:'python' is
not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch
file.

Can you help me?  I hope so!

Email: emeraldoff...@hotmail.com