Hi.  I am still having trouble installing and using Python on my (new) Windows
7 computer, but I plan to contact Microsoft forums and see if they can help me,
since this is a Windows problem and not a Python problem.

My question: For the future, what type of computer is best for Python
developers?  Do all Python developers use some type of Unix computer?
I appreciate your feedback and look forward to hearing from you.  Thanks for
your time.

Email: emeraldoff...@hotmail.com