Hello,

I'm new to Python. Just started a few weeks ago and I've been learning some
basic things that I would like to put together but I don't even know where
to began. I am trying to do the following:

Make a program using two sentences of about 8 words (total between the two
sentences).  I would then like to create a dictionary {} and split the
words of each sentence using one sentence as a dictionary key and using the
other sentence for the dictionary value.  I would then like to use a loop
(while or for) that will write out a file that has the dictionary key and
dictionary value to it.  How can I go about doing this? I've noticed with
Python there is more than one way to do most things. I would like the
simplest so that I can practice over and over again on my own until I
understand it. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Justin