Hi.  I ask for help.  Thanks very much for your time.
I can run a python program in Notepad++, but what happens is that the black box
flashes and disappears immediately, so that I never see the results.  How can I
style it so that the results of the program stay on the computer screen, for me
to see?
Using IDLE, the Python Shell, I can click File/New Window, to get a new window
that allows me to RUN a program.  But the RUN option does not allow me to
choose which program I want to run.  How can I style it so that I can choose
which program to run, and how can I see the results of that program?