On 15/03/2012 22:30, eire1...@gmail.com wrote:

That's the nature of things I'm afraid.

I do about half of my development on windows. My recomendation, download
eclipse and install pydev. IDE choice is always a touchy subject but for
windows, this should be your choice.

I have notepad++ as well. Its great. But eclipse is better, especially for
learning. I can't describe how much it helped me.

I believe that eclipse is crap. I tried it 10 years ago and gave up because it was so slow. I tried it a couple of months ago for two weeks and again gave up for the same reasons. Why not stick with pythonwin, it's perfectly adequate for my needs?

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.