Hi there,
I am facing a typical problem in opening .py files by clicking them (In
windows).
When ever I those files, there's a black window opening and closing immediately
(I think, its output of python at python command line, NOT SURE). I have to
open those files from IDE's or any test editors.
I tried to fix it in 'default programs' list, but I just didn't find any
problem there..

I use PyScripter IDE. I think, this is making trouble (don't know how).
actually, this problem has occurred after installing it.(I use Win7)
How do I fix it.