I am trying understand python and have done fairly well, So for it has been
easy to learn and is concise.  However I seem to not quite understand the use
of a generator over a function(I am familiar with functions [other languages
and math]).  To me (excepting obvious syntax differences) a generator is a
function.  Why should I use a generator instead of a function or vice versa?
Is perhaps specfic uses it was created to handle?  A great web page with good
examples would be nice.  Of course if you can sum it up rather easy then by all
means go ahead.