myles broomes wrote:
Im working the Tkinter and I'm having a problem with the GUI I made. It
crashes whenever I hit the submit button. Heres my code:

Define "crashes". Does it:

* cause your computer to Blue Screen of Death?

* lock up your computer until you Ctrl-Alt-Delete?

* cause Windows to put up an error message saying the application has
  crashed and would you like to submit diagnostics to Microsoft?

* print a standard Python traceback?

* something else?

If you get a traceback, please COPY AND PASTE the entire traceback into an email and send that. Do not retype it by hand, summarise, simplify or otherwise reword it.

--
Steven