On 12/04/2012 14:53, mjole...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi everyone,

I am having trouble understanding re.findall(). I've read through the
documentation and looked at at some examples online, but I still don't have a
clear picture.

I am going through pythonchallenge.com and I am on challenge 3. I've see. The answer to
the problem, but I don't understand the "pattern" portion of re.findall().

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone

Please give us an example of the code that you've tried, what you expect to see and what the actual output from your program was. If an exception occurred please cut and paste the entire exception traceback into this thread.

--
Cheers.

Mark Lawrence.