On 28/05/12 23:15, Brendan Dornan wrote:
Hi, I’d like to eliminate the no data fields in this XML file, since
Tableau, the graphing software doesn’t allow this. What would be the
easiest way to approach this? I’m a complete neophyte, having gone
through the first 15 chapters of the “Think Like a Computer Scientist.”
Long ways to go and appreciate any help. Cheers.

Ummm, what XML file?
Maybe it got stripped in transit, or maybe you forgot to attach it.
Or if its big can you put it on a pastebin?

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site