On 28-Aug-12 09:03, Mark Lawrence wrote:
On 28/08/2012 16:51, Dharmit Shah wrote:

@ Steve : Thank you. As suggested by Dave Angel, I am going to try the
loop. And even before implementing it, I can feel that it's going to
be more efficient than recursion.

May I ask why you appear to be concerned with efficiency for a hangman
game?

Not the game per se, but if you're searching a file of thousands of words one at a time, randomly picking words and recursing if they're not what you intended, the hit--worst case--could be catastrophic.

--
Steve Willoughby / st...@alchemy.com
"A ship in harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."