On 31/08/12 00:32, Ashley Fowler wrote:
This is a problem using the Scheme programming...Can anybody help me
with this problem?

2. Write a procedure (sphere r) that takes the radius of a sphere
as the value of its input parameter and returns the volume of that
sphere given by the formula: (4/3)π(r^3). Use (require scheme/math)
or (require racket/math) to load the math library containing the
"pi" constant.

from math import pi
def sphere(r):
    return (4.0/3) * math.pi *(r**3)

Be sure to use "cube" from problem (1) to find the cube of r (r^3).

Sorry I don't have access to problem 1 but luckily in Python I don't need it!

Now just translate that into Scheme :-)

HTH

--
Alan G