On 10/05/2012 11:55 PM, Benjamin Lee wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using python to calculate distances across the cell.
> I used this command:  python calculate_distances.py
> This was the response:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> file "calculate_distances.py" line 4, in <module>
> import celltool.simple_interface as si
> ImportError: No module named celltool.simple_ interface
>

> I am not sure how to correct this error.
> Thank you for your time,
> Ben

celltool is not part of Python.

You tell us nothing about yourself or your system.  Did you write this
code (calculate_distances.py), or you trying to run someone else's
script?  If you downloaded it from somewhere, look there to see what its
dependencies are.  If you think you've installed the 'celltool" package,
you'll need to check where it ended up, and whether that place is on
your system.path.

--

DaveA