On 25 October 2012 10:26, Arumugam N <aru1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> First of the big thanks and congrats for managing such a brilliant online
> community. I am new to Python and have started getting the taste of python
> on my day to day work.
>
> I have a requirement and i am trying to solve it using python.
>
> I am from QA. Here is what i do daily and wanted to do with python
> automatically.
>
> 1. Revert the snapshot of a VM used for testing. - i have automated using
> pysphere
> 2. Copy the build from share location to the VM - here i can have a python
> script run from the VM but is it possible to run it remotely? for example.
> if i run the script from Machine A, it should revert the snapshot of machine
> B and copy the build to Machine B from shared location.
> 3. Run the installer and clikc Next Button of the installation GUI. - Any
> idea how to automate this ?

These questions are probably more suited to a different mailing list
as this one is predominantly for helping in learning the elementary
aspects of programming in Python.

If you can perhaps ask a more specific Python question it might be
appropriate here. Otherwise I suggest that you either:
a) Ask on the pysphere mailing list (I have no idea what pysphere is
so this may not be appropriate)
b) Use a search engine to find a project that already does what you want
c) Ask for general help on python-list where people may know of a good
way to do what you want in Python

Oscar