From: tara.nichol...@live.co.uk
To: tutor@python.org
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 14:39:06 +0000
Subject: [Tutor] (no subject)

Hi, im trying to write a script which randomly generates 10,000 points(x,y) in
the unit square(so range between 0 and 1 for both x and y).so far I have
written the code below in red, however it only produces one random point. How
do I get it to repeat this so it produces 10,000 different random
points?Thankyouuu, Tara.
import mathimport randomrandom.seed() x=random.uniform(0,1)y=random.uniform(0,1)
for i in range(0,1):    for j in range(0,1):        print (x,y)