Hi all,
I would be working on a small project, which will include the SOAP library to
use the web services using python. Also I want to know how to link XML to
python. I mean suppose i am a client and i am accessing a server and suddenly
it gives me an error which is being displayed on the website. I am working on
something like this. I would code the client and server and when the client
faces some problem it gets an error and uses the soap library to access the web
services.  I hope everybody can understand, if not clear I will ask my
professor again and tell you exactly what does he want.

Regards,
Umair