I am having trouble figuring out a solution after a couple hours now of
playing with the code. I'm trying to make a latin square using the code
below:

scaleorder = int(raw_input('Please enter a number for an n*n square: '))

topleft = int(raw_input('Please enter the top left number for the square:
'))

firstrow = range((topleft),scaleorder+1)

count = 0

while count < 8:
    for i in firstrow:
        print i
        count += 1
        firstrow[i+1]

It seemed like I could make the for loop work by doing something like this:

for i in firstrow:
        print i, i+2

but  that obviously is not a solution either. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brandon