Ghadir,

I did a quick google search for how to convert digital to binary. The first link was to http://www.ehow.com/how_5164721_convert-digital-binary.html which gives a pretty clear example of the process for converting digital to binary. Of course, you will need to translate this psuedo-code into an algorithm using Python.

Cheers!
Mark K. Zanfardino