Hi all. Im working through a database tutorial in a book called Core Python
Applications. On page 290 it asks of me to install something though its not
clear what it is. I think it has to do with SQLAlchemy. It says if you use
Python 3 you'll need to get distribute first. You'll need a web browser (or the
curl if you have it).

Mind you i havent a clue what it is on about.. then it goes on:

And to download the installation file (available at
http://python-distribute.org/distribute_setup.py), and then get SQLAlchemy with
easy install. Here is what this entire process might look like on a
Windows-based PC... then it proceeds to  write a whole bunch of god know what.
It looks similar to when you install something on linux.. Im a windows only
user btw.

That link i went there to download the file but if you look at that site i dont
know what on earth im supposed to do to install/retrieve that file. I do not
know what easy install is.What do they mean i need a web browser? doesnt every
computer have a web-browser?? what is curl?? I can not proceed with this
tutorial if i recieve no help... Please can anyone assist me on what i have to
do to use the tools they are presenting.

i use Python 3 and Windows