On 04/08/2013 07:58 PM, Steven D'Aprano wrote:
On 09/04/13 06:38, brian arb wrote:
An Introduction to Interactive Programming in PythonJoe Warren, Scott
Rixner, Stephen Wong and John Greiner

This course is designed to be a fun introduction to the basics of
programming in Python. Our main focus will be on building simple
interactive games such as Pong, Blackjack and Asteroids.

https://www.coursera.org/course/interactivepython

Thanks for the link Brian.

As an aside, I wonder, apart from Conway's Game of Life, which isn't
actually a game at all, what's a non-interactive game?

Perhaps a game where the interaction is not real-time, like Adventure and other early RPG's.

--
DaveA