On Thu, May 23, 2013 at 12:31 PM, Andrew Triplett
<andrew139...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I am asked to present text in different ways by using quotes in strings. for
> example:

[...]

> I can't however seem to input the text GAME OVER in giant text as it says in
> the book. Any help for this would be appreciated.

I'm taking a wild guess here, but is the books author(s) wanting you
to use forward slashes, back slashes, underscores and spaces as the
components of your print functions to form a mosaic which looks like
an enlarged GAME OVER ? If you line up everything correctly this can
be done. You just have to play around with the spacing, both
horizontally and vertically.

HTH,
boB