----- Original Message -----

I can't find the SO page I am looking for, but this is also an intesting one.
Using the 'future' import may break code. But implicitly concatening
byte/unicode strings is banned in python3 anyway. I am planning to checkout
unicodenazi and ascii_with_complaints
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/809796/any-gotchas-using-unicode-literals-in-python-2-6