On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 10:19:57AM -0500, Sammy Cornet wrote:
> Hello!
> I'm using python v2.7.5 (IDLE). I'm trying to write a nine_line
> function that should use three_lines to print nine blanc lines. For
> some reason, I only print one line. Can you please provide me with
> some explanation? I would be very grateful!

Yay, a guessing game! I love guessing games!

Let me see... my guess is that instead of writing:

  sys.stdout.write("\n"*9)

you have written

  sys.stdout.write("\n")

Am I close?

If by some chance I have guessed wrong, perhaps you would like to show
us what code you have. It's not as much fun as playing "Guess Where The
Bug Is", but it's usually much faster and more accurate.

--
Steven