On 28/10/13 16:27, SAMADI, BEHROKH wrote:

I need to use a graph manipulation and visualization package with Python
3.3, on  MS Windows XP.  I have tried a number of packages, graphviz,
pygraphviz,  but, cannot  get them working, mostly with syntax errors,
possibly due to the mismatch of python versions.

Possibly. But possibly not. We'll need some sample code and the full error text to be sure.

Can you send a sample please?

Please let me know  what package is supposed to work with this environment.

Sorry, I don;t know any of the packages you are using, the only plotting I've done was with gnuplot in v2.5. Hopefully somebody
else can comment.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site