Hi Steven, Thanks, very much, for the very detailed reply. It was very
useful.
This is just a utility script to read some sentiment analysis data to
manipulate the positive and negative sentiments of multiple people into a
single sentiment per line. So the data I got was from some public domain
which I have no control over. What worked was your suggestion to ignore the
errors (I made sure that my results are not messed up when I choose to
ignore the errors).
Thanks, much.