Hi. I began programming literally 2 days ago.

This is a code to setup password and confirms to make sure they both match,
and I need to know what coding I can use to loop back to specific line to
start the code over if the user were to incorrectly typed in the password.

1. CreatePassword = raw_input ("Create New Password: ")
2. ConfirmationPass = raw_input ("    Retype Password: ")
3.
4.
5. if CreatePassword == ConfirmationPass:
6.     print ("Password Set!")
7. else:
8.     print ("Password did not match!")