On 12/09/2013 02:29 PM, Wolfgang Maier wrote:
spir <denis.spir <at> gmail.com> writes:

Tu sum it up (aha!): you algorithm is the right and only one

No, it's not the only one. It's certainly the most obvious one, but there is
also the pure numbers approach pointed out by me and Alan.

You are right in a sense, but this is what int() does, isn't it? So in another sense I thought it is still the same algo, and it was simpler to present it that way. But I also agree with your point of view.

Denis