On 13-12-20 05:59 AM, Paradox wrote:

> On 12/19/2013 10:46 PM, Keith Winston wrote:
>> I did this sequence of commands:
>>
>> sudo add-apt-repository ppa:menulibre-dev/devel
>> sudo apt-get update
>> sudo apt-get install menulibre
>>
>> But at the end of the update I got:
>>
>> W: Failed to fetch
>> http://ppa.launchpad.net/menulibre-dev/devel/ubuntu/dists/saucy/main/source/Sources
>>

> Alan is correct, this is an Ubuntu problem rather than a Python problem.
>  You may well have better luck getting this answered on the Ubuntu forums.
>
> I have run into this with a few PPAs before, seems like sometimes the
> PPAs are not accessible for whatever reason.  Obviously if the PPA is
> not accessible, you can't install the package.  You may want to try to
> contact the developers of the package (there should be a contact method
> on the PPA's website).
>
> thomas

If you go to the website
http://ppa.launchpad.net/menulibre-dev/devel/ubuntu/dists/ you'll see
that precise, quantal and raring are the only distributions offered,
saucy is not. I don't know why, but like Thomas said you should contact
the developers of the package, or just wait, a fix is probably underway.

PierreD.